Who we are and what we do
The following pages provide information on who NHS Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) is and what we do, such as Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts:
- About us and ‘How we fit into the NHS structure’ can be found here. Information on the ICB Governance is available here.
- Organisational structure – this will be uploaded once available
- Information on gender pay gap reporting is to be published annually in the organisation’s annual report and can be located here.
- Information on the ICB’s workforce diversity is to be published annually in the organisation’s annual report and can be located here.
- Our GP Practices and Primary Care Networks – this will be added once available
- Our Providers and the services we commission – this will be added once available
- Meetings with pharmaceutical companies and other medical suppliers – The ICB does not have formal meetings with pharmaceutical companies or other medical suppliers ‘OR’ This information can be found here.
- Responsibilities and biographical details of those making strategic and operational decisions about the provision of our services such as senior executives and governing body members can be found here.
- Contact Details – for details on how to contact us and where our offices are click here