What our priorities are and how we are doing
The following pages provide information on the ICB’s priorities and how we are doing:
- The ICB’s Annual Report will be made available on the ICB website here and will provide information on the ICB’s performance over the year.
- The ICB’s annual business and/or commissioning plans will be available here
- The ICB’s targets, aims and objectives will be available here
- The ICB’s Five Year Plan will be available here
- The ICB reports on its performance against key national and local indicators, that measure the effectiveness of the ICB in meeting its strategic objectives and statutory duties. These reports are presented at the Board and the papers will published on the ICB website.
- Any reports published by the CQC can be found on the Publications section of their website
- Audit reports are delivered at the Board and the papers will be published on the ICB website
- Service User Engagement – The ICB takes the views of patients, their carers and families into consideration as part of any decision it makes about how best to provide local health services to ensure the health services we commission are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the local population. Details of this work, including how to get involved and reports from consultation exercises will be available here.
- The ICB’s Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Procedure including and DPIAs will be available here.