The services we offer
- Clinical services commissioned by the ICB will be published when available.
- Non-Clinical services commissioned by the ICB will be published when available.
- Services for which the ICB is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees:
- Access to Records Protocol
- Freedom of Information Act & Environmental Regulations Policy
- For more information please see our Publication Scheme – the ICB’s Guide to Information
- Patient support groups information will be published when available.
- Patient information leaflets/booklets/newsletters will be published when available.
The Humber and North Yorkshire region falls within six places and the relevant contact details for patient queries can be found here.
Advice on how to complain to the ICB or tell us about a positive experience can be found on the ICB website here.
News from the ICB can be found here.
The latest issues of the ICB newsletters is available on the website here.